1. Conducted soyabean production and utilization training in partnership with Makerere University and World Vision in the districts of Oyam, Lira, and Kiboga from February 2012-July 2012.
2. Provided consultancy to SNV as a local capacity builder and project co-ordinator in the pilot initiative of scaling up of appropriate technologies and methodologies to improve soyabean production in Maliba, Nyakiyumbu, Kitswamba, Karusandara, Kyabarungira and Kitsinga subcounties of Kasese district under the Community Empowerment Programme (CEP) of SNV, Netherlands Development Organisation from February 2012 to June 2013
3. Conducted soyabean production and Utilization trainings in partnership with Makerere University and AFFARD in the district of Nebbi in February 2013.
4. Executed the first and 2nd National soya information campaigns in partnership with World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH) and Sesaco Ltd from November 2011 to 2014.
5. Provided consultancy to UNBS in the development of the East African standards for soya protein products, November 2012 to June 2013.