1. Provided consultancy to Agri Exim as a local capacity builder and project co-ordinator in the pilot initiative of scaling up of appropriate technologies and methodologies to improve organic soyabean production Oyam district, from September 2013 to date
2. Raising the protein content and improving the quality of Uganda’s bread with application of soy protein
3. Improving the quality of Uganda’s meat products with soy protein ingredients
4. Development and maintenance of farmers, processors and stakeholders’ database for ease of reference and networking
5. Development of sustainable linkages between farmers, traders and processors
6. Development of an information data base to facilitate planning and development of the sector.